The Business Meeting for the Shire of Old Stonebridges was held via Google Meet on Tuesday, March 16.
Present were: Sara, Matt, Karyn, Elisa, Craig, Katie, Richard and Marc.
Meeting was called to order at 7:45PM.
- Seneschal – no news to report since last meeting, still waiting for guidance from Kingdom on opening and in-person events.
- Webminister – no news to report since last meeting.
- Chatelaine – no news to report since last meeting.
- MOAS – no news to report since last meeting.
- Craig reports that his recently hosted event for the East Kingdom College of Performers went well. Other regular practices have seen reduced attendance lately, Zoom fatigue is a suspected culprit.
- Matt shared details of his upcoming elevation.
- Matt also advised strongly that everyone start thinking of event possibilities once the moratorium on in-person activities is lifted.
With no further business the meeting was adjourned at 8:35PM.