The Shire of Old Stonebridges held their Q2 2022 business meeting on the evening of Wednesday, June 29. The meeting was in person at the house of the seneschal and online via Google Meet.
Attending in person were Sara, Matt, Richard, Marc, Amelia, and Elisa. Attending via Google Meet were Craig and Maria.
Meeting was called to order at 8:15PM following the COVID-19 policy and Bullying and Harassment policies being read.
- Exchequer – no changes to report, balance remains the same.
- Seneschal – no news to report, other than that we’re awesome.
- Chatelaine – no new contacts via email or website, updating handouts, looking at ways to advertise via cooperation with groups holding local events. Discussed generic “Shire” business cards with QR code for website.
- Webminister – nothing new.
- MOAS – nothing new, 4th EK Online A&S Display starting.
We discussed some other news, Pennsic plans, and possible ideas for hosting an upcoming event.
With all business concluded, the meeting was adjourned at 8:42PM.